• Ceramic powder
• Fevicol(Quantity that can dissolve ceramic)
• Fabric colour (Any colour of your choice)
• A small container and spoon( to mix the above)
• Plastic sheet (to make cone)
• Cello tape
So lets start.
First make a cone of the plastic sheet and fix it with cello tape.
Mix ceramic, fevicol and fabric colour in a container with a spoon.
Mix it well so that there are no lumps in the solution.
Pour the solution in the cone and close it with help of cellotape.
Your glass liner is ready to use
Tips and trick.
• Make the solution a little thick and don’t add water
• Make sure the tip of the cone is perfect.
• Use lots of cello tape so that the cone does not leak
• You can use this outliner not only on glass but also on any other surface .
• Experiment with colours
Check out the links for glass painting design on the right side of the blog. If you have an Interest to learn other form of art Madhubani Then Check outTips for making Madhubani Painting.
Check out art of rangoli and find heaps of Rangoli designs atRangoli Designs